

I started off thinking that this spring break was going to be totally lame. My family was maybe going to go to one of my favorite places ever as lame as it may sound EMMETT IDAHO. I love going there and seeing all my family they all live close together so wgen we go there it is like a big party all the time cuz my family is so big and they are all there. so I was pretty mad when i found out we werent going. I figured it would be lame and I would just sit at home doing nothing all weekend but it actually ended up being a huge addition to THE GREAT ADVENTURES OF KELSEY AND JENNY. We had so much fun going ever where, getting into trouble, disforming our faces with nylon socks, playing night games, soaking up the sun, dying jennys hair, climbling out a window, finding a very convinient rope ladder under cailley's bed, having fun, being together, going to bajio, jenny and ethan hahaha, freaking out, being scared to death, watching disturbia ( with a litle distraction lol), going running, transforming cailleys kitchen into a bakery by making cookies brownies muffins and of course lots of mac and cheese, making the mother of all cookies, almost peeing ouat pants,making cailley a blog, not swinging in swings HAHAHA, cailleys brother almost eating us for swinging in swings lol, and soaking up the SUN! There are still three two more days of spring break left and im sure they will be awesome jenny and cailley if you read this i hope you had as much fun as i did and we need to hang out again before spring break ends you guys rock! This si the funnest spring break ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Funnest spring break ever
Posted by Kelsey Jumper at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
THAT WAS THE FUNNEST SPRING BREK EVER!!!!! YES I HAD A BLAST!!!!!! ha ha the distractionlol thst was so funny!!!! lol we have to do all of that again!!!!
luv ya
i loved this weekend it was amazing lets all hang this weekend.
What was the distraction??
Post a Comment