

I am so excited for summer! The GREAT ADVENTURES OS KELSEY, JENNY, AND KARLEE are yet to begin! It will be so much fun! We have so much planned and I can't wait 'till it begins. (Two days in counting)! Girls camp will be so much fun and me and Jenny are going to EFY which should be... interesting lol! I love the summer heat. I am also going to Lava Hotsprings which i am way excited about. My brother is leaving on his mission this sumer which will be way sad but he will have an awesome time! Well it's like eighty degrees in here and I am in here on the computer what is my problem...Time to go soak up ther sun!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Posted by Kelsey Jumper at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Finally you updated! I always look at yours to see what fun thing your up to now!
Post a Comment