Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Life!

WOW!!! I havent blogged in forever!!!october was the last time i posted and a ton has happened since then here are just a few events in THE GREAT ADVENTURES OF KELSEY to get you updated!!
1. My brother got engaged in December! I am so excited I am finally going to have a sister! her name is Manda Wilson and she is awesome I can't wait till the wedding! they are getting married in the salt lake temple on April 24!

2. A few girls on the Varsity cheer squad have gotten hurt so my coaches asked me to compete with the varsity squad in Nationals in California! I am way excited we are going in the end of March and it is going to be so much fun!

3.I am turning 16 in less than two months! and we all know what that means... DATING and DRIVING!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!

4. Cute boys are always a plus and there are a few of them at school so life is great!

5.I got 100% on my math test!! not sure how that happened haha but i am cool with it!

6.In June there is going to be another wedding reception in Wisconsin where Ben's fiance used to live! so right after school gets out we are going on a road trip to Wisconsin! We are going to Navoo ona the way home so I am way excited!!

7. For girls camp this year our ward is going to Lava Hot springs! I went there last summer and it is so much fun!!!

8.My brother Tyler has been on his mission in Ventura California for almost nine months! I miss him a ton and can't wait 'till he gets home!

9. I met my future husband a few weeks ago so that is always a plus!

10. We got a hot tub! I love it!

11. I am finally getting a hair cut this saturday! I need one so bad! My spit ends are terrible!

Well I think that pretty much sums up my whole life!!!!! It is going to be such a fun year!!!!!!!

0 comments: