Thursday, July 31, 2008

101 things about me

1.I love country music
2.I was born in idaho
3.I love watching hannah montana haha
4.I love the first month of school
5.I am on jordan cheer
6.This is my 11th year doing dance
7.I love the song paper planes
8.I love to watch Juno
9.I love sleepovers
10.I talk fast
11.I hate waking up
12.I have four brothers
13.My favorite colors are pink and green
14.I love going to IKEA
15.I have thin hair
16.I love painted toe nails
17.I love babies noses lol
18.I love staying up late
19.I love just sitting and talking
20.I love scary movies
21.I have awesome friends
22.I love going to the verdines house
23.I love mexican food
24.I hate shaving
25.I have two dogs
26.Right now my feet are numb and have blisters from cheer camp
27.I have long hair
28.I have blonde hair
29.I love scary stories
30.I moved to utah when I was four
31.I love hanging out with my friends
32.I love the movie where the heart is
33.I love akward moments
34.I love to laugh
35.I have a brain cramp right now
36.I love getting ice cream/yogurt from spoon me
37.I don't like soda very much
38.I love beans
39.I am going to efy next week
40.my room is pink and green
41.I love taylor swift
42.I have to wash my face every night of I can't sleep
43.I wear contacts
44.I love shopping
45.I love going to see movies
46.I love going to theme parks
47.I bite my nails
48.I can't sing
49.I play the piano
50.I loove mutual
51.I love my family
52.I am half way done
53.I love bajio
54.I hate wearing my bangs down
55. I wish i had taylor swifts hair
56.I have been to a taylor swift concert
57.I like sleeping curled up like a ball
58.I love clothes
59. I have never owned a pair of jeens that fit me perfectly
60.jenny owns the only pair of jeens made that fit me perfectly
61.I love making music videos with jenny and karlee
62.I am going to marry david archuleta!
63.I love girls camp
64.i hate drama
65.I give up!

1 comments:

jenny said...

Taylor smith uh?? WOW never saw that one coming at me! I am hoping you ment Taylor Swift. But then was taylor smith on your mind!