This has officially been the most boring week of my life. I have been stuck siiting in bed while my short summer months are withering away! As some of you already know I got my tonsils taken out on Friday. Before the surgery I was so scared for the pain but I have soon come to find out that sitting in bed with nothing to all day is far worse than the pain. The pain really is not bad at all but I am so six of sitting at home all day while my friends go and do all kinds of fun stuff. I am only on day six of my ten day recovery and I am quickly loosing my mind!
It all started with this thing that put me to sleep. I was on some weird medicine so i don't even remember any of it. For some reason Jenny is obsessed with playing with this thing!
I have spent 90% of the last six days laying in bed!
I had some visitors and got some flowers and cards thanks everyone!
Jenny brought me lots of movies to watch. Thanks Jenny!
This is only about half of the movies I have watched this week. I had to make my own JUNO cover cuz we already returned it. I watched JUNO about seven times haha. Goes to show how boring it is laying in bed for a week!
Of course all I can eat is mush! My diet this week has been far from pleasing!
I start every day of with a strawberry smoothie Sounds delicious I know but it gets old by about day four.
Behold the beloved can of instant potatoes! I would estimate I have eaten about fifteen bowls of this this week. I was born in Idaho and will always be true to my birth state but I don't think I can ever look at another potato again!
I love posicles but not enough to eat them all day
I am pretty sure I have drunken about 50 of these water bottles
This is what your bed looks like after sitting in it for six days. I am pretty sure when I get over this I am going to need back therapy haha
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Posted by Kelsey Jumper at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW I am Jealous I am not you! I have missed hanging out with you!
I LOVED that mask it is so fun to play with
ohh! im so so sorry! im so glad you feel better now!!
Post a Comment